O intercâmbio "Nós Jogamos" é um projecto, no âmbito do Programa Juventude em Acção que irá ter lugar no Seixal. [The exchange "Nós Jogamos - We Play" is a project, in the framework of Youth in Action Program that will take place in Seixal, Portugal.]

25 de fevereiro de 2010

Hi everybody!

Hi everybody!

My name is Antonio, I'm 26 and I come from Naples even though I'm finishing my studies in Milan. I study Languages for International Cooperation and Communication but my first passion is writing and journalism. Actually I write in a free-press newspaper that focuses mainly on football, but I also have interests in foreign policy and in issues related to cooperation.
I'm really looking forward for the event that will take place in Lisbon and I'm sure it will be a great experience, above all due to the cooperation between youngsters coming from different places in Europe, but linked from Romance languages. Thus, I think our first goal is to communicate each other in a language that won't be english... so let's try it!!!

That was only a brief presentation, when we will meet I will switch language, I swear!!! ;)

take care

Antonio

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário