O intercâmbio "Nós Jogamos" é um projecto, no âmbito do Programa Juventude em Acção que irá ter lugar no Seixal. [The exchange "Nós Jogamos - We Play" is a project, in the framework of Youth in Action Program that will take place in Seixal, Portugal.]

24 de fevereiro de 2010

Hi! I'm Sara...

Hi!
I'm Sara, I'm 25 and I'm one of the italian participants at "Nós jogamos". Nice to meet you!
I study foreign languages (spanish and portuguese) and I've studied english for five years at high school, so please forgive me if I make mistakes.
I work as an italian teacher for foreign children whose parents are immigrants and live in Italy. I love this job because it gives me the chance to stay connected to people, which I think should be the must important aim in a job, at least for me!
I'm really curious about everyone's whereabouts, so I just can't wait to meet everyone in Portugal.
I hope we'll manage to speak some Romance language, rather than english: it's not that I don't like it, but it's not my first love, let's say.
Ok, I think this is quite enough for now.

See you in Portugal, take care

Sara

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário